Perfect for hiking into those top-secret backcountry fishing spots, or any time you're spending a long day on the water, the Wasatch Tech pack combines a vest-style front with a versatile backpack and hydration reservoir pocket. This product revolutionized the vest category with its adjustable “one-size-fits-most” suspension system. The Wasatch blurs the line between a traditional fishing vest and a technical pack. The result is an entirely new product category from Fishpond that combines the best features of both.
Accessories pictured not included in vest.
Integrated, expandable backpack breaks new ground in vest design
- “One-size-fits-most” adjustable shoulder and waist strap design
- Padded, contoured shoulder straps for load-carrying control and comfort
- Eight large front pockets:
- Two signature, zip down fly bench with replaceable foam, patented molded pocket design
- Four large interior mesh pockets
- Three backpack compartments
- Expandable main cargo compartment
- Gear attachment tabs, cord loops, and D-ring net lash
- Hemostat keeper
- Lightweight, recycled fabric from commercial fishing nets—CYCLEPOND™
- Built-in rod tube holder with compression straps
- Holds up to 100 oz. fishpond Waterlog hydration reservoir (Optional)