Stay comfortable on the river all day in this versatile, high-performance wading boot.
Comes in whole sizes (mens) from size 7 through 15. Ladies go down one size.
We stock with Kling-on sole and the Kling-one with tungsten cleats in the box. Carbide cleat soles or felt soles are available at an extra cost.
- OmniTrax® 3.0 Interchangeable Sole System adapts your traction for each river system
- Quick Cinch™ lace system for a quick and secure customized fit
- Waterproof materials reduce water absorption, thereby reducing overall weight, and dry faster helping to prevent the spread of invasive species
- Cemented parts and strategic seam locations provide a more durable boot
- Integrated midsole drainage ports allow water to drain quickly keeping boots lighter
- True Fit™ sizing
- 2 lbs 9 oz
OmniTrax 3.0 Demo
Read 1 ReviewsWrite a Review
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
- Durable wading shoe
- Interchangable tread
- No tie shoe laces
Reviewed by 1 customers
Displaying reviews 1
- Durable Wading Shoe
- No Tie Shoe Laces
- Interchangable Tread
These Wading boots are just down right awesome!!! worth every penny with the interchangeble soles they can be used in any river. I fish several different rivers throughout VT and NY during trout season, so the terrain can vary but with korkers interchangeble sole you can adapt to every condition without having the cost of purchasing several differnt boots. i have had my korker redside's for two years now and have had only one issue i had a metal cleat fall out when i first bought them But i brought them in and my local shop took care of them right away and i havent had a problem ever since!!