David Fritts Crankbait Speed Stick® Series - MSRP $109.99 - $119.99
60 Million modulus graphite • Carbon Fiber Composite • APT
Built to the master of crankbait fishings own specifications, the David Fritts’ Speed Stick Cranking Series rely on a unique premium carbon fiber composite graphite blank that is strong and fishes like a glass rod, but is lighter and more sensitive. The result is a rod that casts like a dream and delivers the desired parabolic bend of fiberglass for that “just right” crankbait feel during the retrieve.
Lew’s® exclusive lightweight graphite skeletal casting reel seat with ceramic hook holder in trigger on 6’6” model. Premium high density EVA split grips: Split grip handles offer the same rod control as a regular handle, but at a reduced weight. Lew’s® limited one year warranty.
Premium carbon fiber composite graphite blank
- Rugged gunsmoke stainless steel guide frames with stainless steel inserts
- Lew’s® exclusive Palmer reel seat reduces arm fatigue
- Stainless steel cushioned hood
- Great hand/reel stability and comfort
- Exposed blank for instant vibration transmission
- Premium high density EVA split-grips
- Lew's® One Year Limited Warranty
|Model||Power||Action||Lgth.||Line Rating||Lure Rating||Guides + Tip||MSRP|
Power: UL = Ultra-Light, L = Light, ML = Medium Light, M = Medium, MH = Medium Heavy, H = Heavy, XH = Extra Heavy Action: F = Fast Taper, M = Moderate Taper, MF = Moderately Fast Taper
|DF76MHC 7’6" MED-HVY MED ACTION||815227017478||DF76MHC|
|DF70MHC 7’ MED-HVY MED ACTION||815227017461||DF70MHC|