Competitive shooting matches can heat up when the targets are tough, and you need all the gun you can get. The new Super X3 Sporting, with its lightweight, aluminum alloy receiver is as beautiful as it is strong. The barrel is configured in a lightweight profile with a ventilated rib and is ported to reduce muzzle jump. The proven Active Valve gas system with a new, unique sporting gas piston will reliably cycle all 2 3/4" loads from light to heavy. The Invector-Plus™ Choke System, partnered with precise .742" Back-Boring regulate the shot more efficiently than any other system. An adjustable comb stock and a Pachmayr® Decelerator® recoil pad help absorb felt recoil so you can shoot all day long. Its superb balance, quick shouldering, pointability and effortless swing become natural in your hands. No other sporting gun wraps such beauty and performance in one deluxe package.
The Super X®3 Sporting comes with a durable, fitted ABS hard case embossed with the Winchester® logo.
The magazine holds up to four, 2 3/4" shells depending on shell length. Some slugs shells are a little longer than standard 2 3/4" shot shells.
Can be shipped to your local FFL. Call for details.
- SATIN OIL FINISH GRADE II / III WALNUT STOCK WITH CUT CHECKERING improves grip and looks elegant
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE COMB allows you to custom fit the stock to perfectly align your head position
- NICKEL-PLATED BOLT, CARRIER, SLIDE AND COCKING HANDLE are extremely durable and easy to keep clean
- .742" Back-bored TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns that are dense and even
- 2¾" CHROME PLATED CHAMBER AND BORE make these surfaces highly resistant to wear and corrosion
- TRUGLO® TRU-BEAD™ FIBER-OPTIC FRONT SIGHT with interchangeable light pipes and white mid-bead offers true, precise sight picture in any light
- PORTED BARREL reduces muzzle jump and helps tame felt recoil
- EXTENDED SIGNATURE INVECTORPLUS ™ CHOKE TUBE SYSTEM offers consistent patterns to match your situation
- CUSTOM Active Valve SYSTEM DESIGNED FOR THE SUPER X®3 SPORTING cycles the lightest to the heaviest 2¾" loads while reducing felt recoil
- PACHMAYR® DECELERATOR® RECOIL PAD provides optimal protection against felt recoil
- AMBIDEXTROUS CROSSBOLT SAFETY is easily reversible
- DROP-OUT TRIGGER GROUP allows easy cleaning